Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ATTENDANCE
By making a purchase from Serendipity (“we”, “us” or “our”) by telephone, in person over the counter, online via the desktop or mobile website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Your contract for the purchase of tickets is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the event for which you have purchased tickets.
- All tickets, prices, concessions and discounts are subject availability and can be changed and/or withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- The number and type of tickets available in each price band is limited and can vary.
- Only one concession or discount can be applied per ticket purchased and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- If you have purchased concession seating, proof of concession (for example of age or student status) may be required and must be presented upon request. Registered Unemployment discount is applicable to anyone who receives Jobseekers Allowance or Income Support subject to presentation of proof of eligibility.
- Any access requirements must be made known to staff on booking. This includes, but is not limited to, seats being removed to enable the customer to remain in their wheelchair, wheelchair storage following a transfer, storage of Motability scooters, specific seating (i.e. close to the stage, avoidance of steps, on an aisle).
- When tickets are collected/emailed, the cardholder may need to present the card that the tickets were booked on as identification. You may also be required to present your photo ID for discounted tickets.
- Tickets will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder. If tickets dispatched by post are returned to us as ‘addressee unknown’ we reserve the right to cancel your booking and make a refund of the ticket price only. Where there is not enough time to deliver tickets by post, we will inform you about the arrangements for collection of your tickets.
- One free ticket is available for carers of customers requiring access assistance, subject to availability.
- Tickets are not refundable except in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled performance. Changes to the cast for a performance will not entitle you to a refund.
- Where a performance is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you have provided us with at the time of booking. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you for travel, accommodation or any other related service as a result of a cancelled performance.
- Tickets are exempt from statutory cancellation rights. This means that you are not entitled to cancel your tickets after purchase.
- All tickets are sold in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All performance details and content descriptions are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change and interpretation.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and will not honour any discounts or other offers from third parties which are not present in its own marketing.
- Tickets are not transferable to other shows and cannot be sold, resold or offered for sale by customers. Only tickets purchased via our website or our approved agents are valid for admission. We will cancel any ticket re-sold or offered for re-sale by the buyer for commercial gain and the ticket holder will be refused entry. We will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- For the protection of children, on selected performances and at our sole discretion, children and infants may not be permitted to attend. Performances where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. Duplicates may be issued at our sole discretion.